Bride, men and cocktail
Out of respect for our customers and their preferences, we do not state prices on price lists, websites, emails etc. We hope you understand. Many brides don’t want people to know how much their dress cost. You can find further information below to give you an idea about the collection prices.
Our prices for wedding dresses
Bridal gowns are on average between +- 1500 to 2500 euro. If you have a limited budget, there are also dresses around 1200 euro. The exclusive dresses are around +- 3000 to 6000 euro. Prices of the models can also be slightly different because of the chosen fabric.
What determines the price of a dress:
- The chosen fabric quality
- Whether the model consumes a lot or less fabric (some models use 3 times more fabric then another)
- Whether there are many details in it (flowers, lace, etc)
Our prices for a men’s suit
For a suit from the Couture collection: average €1500 (total outfit: suit made from the best Couture materials, with silk shirt, waistcoat, tie, and pocket square from €2000). For a suit from the Business Line collection: average €500 to €650 (total outfit: suit with plain shirt and tie around €900)
What determines the ultimate price of a suit:
- The quality of material chosen; the Couture collection models are made from the best materials with unrivalled charm.
- Size differences between jacket and trousers, longer sleeves, or other special modifications can also increase the price.
Our prices for cocktail and party dresses
- For a dress: average €450-600 (but there are also dresses for around €350, or for around €1200)
- For a two-piece top/skirt combo: average €550-750
- For a three-piece top/skirt/jacket combo: average €800-1100
We will be happy to help you find your perfect outfit in our shops. We have a very wide range of different styles and sizes.